We all deal with anger in our lives – whether it be in a subtle or violent manner. Being angry can involve such emotional expressions as frustration, irritability, annoyance, aggravation, blowing off steam or fretting.
The good news is anger can be managed. Our program is designed to help you:
• Identify the best ways to handle anger.
• Understand how pride, fear, loneliness, and inferiority feed your anger.
• Uncover and eliminate the myths that perpetuate anger-“Letting go of my anger means I am conceding defeat” or “No one understands my unique problems.”
• Identify learned patterns of relating, thinking and behaving in your life that influence your anger.
• Understand the roll of the unconscious mind in both creating and transforming anger.